Monday, July 24, 2006

Abortions...

my thoughts on abortions after i had a chat wif my colleagues..1 in her thirties and 1 on the same age as me...i tink its scary..and my fren haf watched a documentary on abortions b4..she told me they use sometink to squash the foetus's head and juz destroy it....and in d process..legs or hands might fall off.imagine it!! a foetus 4 weeks old has formed ears, head and limbs...

d way she told it grossed me out..so i was thinking to myself..no way will i will get abortion in any circumstances..its scary..and d kfc chicken in my stomach i kinda wanna puke le..T__T

heyy see momo's new collection at d bugis tonk tonk machine junction.she managed to tonk d full set after a few extras..


the main character i tink..haha..


so cute..XD


tis is d one ...momo has 2 extras of tis!!


so cute~~i like tis also..


i like tis best and d next one too.


tis is d nicest i guess...

so there u got it..6 in all...ahhaha..tink we too boliao at ot le..haizzz..i juz feel tired after so much ot..maybe will not ot on tis sat le...feel so fat now.anyway bon voyage to Marcus who is leaving today..tink thereewill be better deals for him in his new company..

No comments:

Post a Comment