Wednesday, November 22, 2006

back to sg

back to singapore finally..quite happy actually..d whole trip was quite packed..due to my poor consitution(did i get d word wrong?) i keep getting carsick d whole way..truly sorry for all d trouble i caused :<

really wish i could do sometink about my carsickness..haizz..its actually sad when u keep getting sick and ur mood is down when ur too sick to enjoy food and d overall trip..still i wish i can go taiwan during sept..but tink maybe tis wish wont come true le..

happiness is..

when my frens r happy..
when d person u love loved u
when my dad and i haf a nice chat..even once in a blue moon
when life is simple and peaceful

be glad to enjoy the simplicity we own..we can never predict wat might happen next.

it doesnt really take much to be happy..i don need expensive things to be happy.i wish to be myself.

to find my true self back again.the once simple, ignorant, naive gal last time.














ps: "true love doesnt need anytink, including romance." from <<天外飞仙>>

No comments:

Post a Comment