Thursday, June 1, 2006

Cavana horror

last sat i met d super bz xiangqi..long time no see her eh..but like not much changes..went ard and decided to find hanrong's prezzie..

A GIFT VOUCHER..
.
.
.
after dat had Cavana..remind me nv to step into a Cavana again..their food wasnt really to my liking la..had black pepper chicken spagetti..


looks nice huh?


yeah vanilla green apple and peach


"Where's my spagetti!!?" -.-zzz

haiz..have been bz for these few days..thinking about career options and studies..

realli dunno what i m gonna do for my future.

sian worr..these 2 days i m a programmer cum maid. bz packing things coz office is moving house soon..to Bugis!...of all places...OH MY GOD..

looking 4ward sat sing ktv lah..dunch u FANG WO FEI JI okies!? yun yun and min min..muahahha..

tis weekend dear's going KL for football..=.= not much diff since he wasnt by my side in d first place..but started imagining he met a pretty gal in KL and decide to ditch me for her..horrible thought..nightmare..don tink i can slp well..willl be bz worrying over him >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment