Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup Fever

tis week is super bz..i tink nx week could be alot worse..

try not to write depressing things here..coz i already am..haizzzzz



jac baked tiramisu cake for us..:D


tis is a leaf insect found off Marcus's shoulder..@@
we kind of kept it here for 2 days and after i juz released it into d field near my workplace..haha


duno who left tis on my desk..


its jam filling i tink..kinda sweet sweet..lol.


my disgusting messy desk..seriously it reminds me of d tonnes of work i haben finish..=.="" haiz


acting leng lui but is NOT..hahhaa


aaa tis is d mother dog near my home..i saw it and its eyes were like twinkling so cute..and guess WAT?! it stopped and looked at me..den it saw i was holding my phone to take a snapshot of it..it stopped and give me take pic wor..>_<" so cute aaaaa..


bye byee doggie >"<
.
..
...
....
.....


now dat World Cup has started..yy has no time for me..>.< not dat i don understand..i m pretty excited over it..but i don like to watch..coz it makes me feel veri tired..i juz like to hear d results only..maybe bet abit of money..BUT HOR..how CAN he do tis to me..tao yan lah...nobody acc me liao..he is a piggie head loh..got scoccer forgot laopo zai liao..

hmpH *

No comments:

Post a Comment