Saturday, September 30, 2006

wahahah..today is a super funny day..me and qi went for our first facial at jean yip lohh..i pretended to be xq de meimei lor...coz when xq buy the vouchers she dinno who she going wif mar..so put down the other party name as 'sister'..waAHAHHA..den i keep pretending lor..the beautician asked me how old lor..i say i 20 mar..coz xq say she 21=.=..HA..at first she say we looked like alike worrr..

den when the facial finish liao she say don look like liao..=.= of coz lor..we r probably alike coz our skin is all dark dark ..wahhah =.=..en @.@" the facial hurts loh..tink i look like a monster now..HHAHA..will be staying home and medicate maybe..hahahha..hope my skin recover soon T.T


neoprint after the terrible facial =.= told ya neoprint is pian ren de lorr. from here u cant see anytink happen to my face lo...actually my head is full of holes..like i juz kanna sting by many bees..erxin ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment