Thursday, October 5, 2006

mooncakess..

= =" it occurred to me i m really becoming an adult coz..

dat day in the office they were discussing about mooncakes..i said: mooncakes is old pple buy one..not me buy one..im still kid..

1 day later, my father grinned to me and say next yr i shall be the one buying..walau eh..now make me sound so old le..erxin..now i shall alter wat i say : young working adults need to buy mooncakes also.

sian..i m really old.

not dat i don wan to buy, but i m so used to father and mother buying..when they buy back got the celebration feeling worr..anyway eating too much mooncakes is definately unhealthy..so cut down on the yolks and stuff k

anyway, if i buy i sure buy those nice nice one..no bengawan solo okie..maybe go buy those hotel wan..every year eating bengawan le..nx yr shall be a change! HAHAz..

- bbbboring dddayy -

No comments:

Post a Comment