Friday, October 20, 2006

bleah some crazy pple..

ok i juz blogged 10mins ago..but y m i blogging again now? m i crazy? hahahhaha..i tink sometink is wrong wif me today...wahahah..hmmm..i duno..maybe i m escaping from my work..erm..i don wan WORK!!!!!!!!! don wan work.

don wan work

don WAN work

DON WAN WORK

DON WAN WORK LA

ok i tink u muz be reading and tinking i m crazy.wahahha..irritated rite? hahahaha.
i m thinking i m not a brave person after all..bravery usually means much more. and i tink i m such a coward. a bloody coward i call myself.

i love repeating things nowadays and i dunno y. i nag alot nowadays and i don like it a single bit and i dunno y. and i day-dream too much to be serious enough in my work..sighhhh...*still dreaming*...i dunno dream about wat.pple always wan one thing after the other.but its so endless u noe? i cried abit to myself ys nite and felt into a slp full of vague dreams and i felt happier when i woke up..i tink tis muz be the sleep therapy pple muz be tokin about..ok, i shall slp nx time everytime i m unhappy..hahhaha.

he met wif an minor accident today.lucky he's alrite.juz some scrapes and bruises though.hmm.sometimes i like to be selfish and think of me and me only.HAHAHHA.strange thinking rite..thinkings thinkings but we do is often diff from wat we think.wat we think is usually perfect..yet wat we do is often diff.erm i really duno i m tokin about..but i tink its time for pple to say wat they would do or act wat they think.i m startin to guess wat pple say and wat pple do..r they d same? or does it really matter.maybe i shldnt care dat much.

i m too stressed and tired and i cant breathe properly now..(haze?)

like wat the anime says..dolls don die but they lose their souls.

omg i tink im losing my soul soon.i feel so empty everyday repeating the same routine again and again.and nothing seems to make me happy den the past.

wat happened? where is my soul heading?

No comments:

Post a Comment