Monday, October 10, 2011

October

October is a very busy month, with all the project deadlines approaching, I'm actually trying to be the optimistic me and take everything that comes in my stride. I know I wont be expecting fantastic grades this semester but it should be decent enough to secure a average B across all subjects. GAMBATTE!!

1. FIN303 Online Quiz
2. FIN303 GBA
3. ECO203 Online Quiz
4. ECO203 GBA
5. ECO203 ECA
6. ECO203 Discussion Forum
7. COR167 Managing Personal Finances TMA02

After all assignments are completed, exams revisions would be around the corner.

Let's all mug hard!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am currently taking COR167 module and I am stucked at my TMA02.So I was trying to look for help online and came across your blog. Would you mind sending me your COR167 TMA02 for referencing? Your help would greatly be appreciated because I totally don't have any business background.

    Thanks
    yixiang
    ang_yi_xiang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete